Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ's death.

that's Michael Jackson dead at 50.

Its a somewhat shocking piece of news, never thought that he'd die so soon. I'm neither a fan nor a hater, but he he was undeniably talented and we all know that.

Ben's a really great song and I'm sure we've all heard Black or white, Billie Jean, Dangerous, The way you make me feel, heal the world, thriller, hold me and many others! & the legendary moon walk of course!



I'm not actually affected and I guess how sad you are over a person's death says how much he/she means to you.




Michael Jackson - Ben

My favourite MJ song! His voice is just amazing.

"He emotes. That's a gift."



Black or White (live 1991)



Heal the world (live in mexico)

We all know this song don't we?

Heal the world, make it a better place,
for you and for me and the entire human race



Alright that's music for you.

No comments: